Metal repair kit for plasterboard
- Technical specifications
Thickness (mm) : 0.75.
- Qty per box 1
- Quantity per bag 28
Metal repair kit for plasterboard.
- Any plasterboard.
- Any thickness.
- Any die cut form.
Seals hole in plasterboard of any thickness and any die-cut form.
Methode of use :
- Re-use the part generated by the cut or rebuild it.
- Clip the spacer claws on this part.
- Insert the part into the plasterboard hole.
- Push the part into the hole; the part shall be placed minimum at 2 mm inside the hole.
- Apply the gap filler.
- Let dry; sand lightly as necessary.
How many spacer shall I use for :
holesaw hole :
- 2 spacers at 180° to repair holes up to 67 mm.
- 4 spacers at 90° to repair holes from 68 to 110 mm.
Square or rectangular hole :
- 4 spacers to repair hole up to 300 cm².
- 6 to 8 spacers to repair hole from 301 to 630 cm².